Old January 14th 06, 05:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Default Find complete path for Outlook 2003 address book

There is no address book in Outlook. All Outlook data is stored in one file.
The file you need is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the
mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored.

Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup or transfer:
http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm
http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/backupandrestore.htm

Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Russell Resweber" Russell wrote in
message ...
How do I determine the complete path for my Outlook 2003 address book so I
can upload it to the Cingular Voice Connect address book?