Old August 31st 06, 01:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
mac

Default Solid Line On Left Hand Border - Emails

"ColTom2" wrote in message
Hi:

I receive a lot of emails that have a solid line on the left hand border
of the email. Sometimes I can place the cursor either behind or in front
of this border line and delete it. Others I can delete the border except
where the message content is shown. When I forward an email I like for it
to be as clean as possible; however, sometimes I just cannot get rid of
this border line.

Is there any simple way to completely delete or void this left hand
border line?

Thanks

OEtoolsoptionsreadread all in plain text, enable.
OEtoolsoptionssendreply in same format, disable.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. OE. [DTS]