Old August 25th 06, 04:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Rob

Default PST views - Can I hide "Search Folders" and "Deleted Items"?

I use a different .PST file for each project I work on. Then as e-mails are
dealt with, they are dropped into their respective .PST folder for
archiving. I often have 8 or more .PST files open; each with several
subfolders displayed.

I never use the "Search Folders" or "Deleted Items" folders that are
automatically set up when you create a new .PST file. I don't even know
what they are for. Is there any way to delete or hide them, so they don't
take up space in my Folder List?

Thank you,
Rob