Old January 8th 06, 02:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Bob

Default Sharing contacts

I am now officially told off, sorry but I am new to all this.
I have outlook 2003, the shared folder is the folder that is used if you
want to transfer information (i.e photographs or documents) between users
(who have their own personnal settings)using the same computor. Don`t know
what you mean by information store. I wish to be able to transfer or gain
access to contacts list and calendar for other users in their section. Hope
this is a little clearer.
--
thanks

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

You have posted no information. Outlook version, information store and what
you mean by "shared folder" would seem a minimum you should have posted. We
can't read minds.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"bob" wrote in message
How do I share my contacts with other users on the same computor. I have
tried moving them into the shared folder but this seems to just move the
shortcut and no actual information????
--
thanks