Old January 7th 06, 06:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Default Updating Contacts from Email

http://home.indy.rr.com/russval/addressbook.htm#Lose
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Breadman" wrote in message
I thought I had everything set up the same way as the older computer. What
do
you suggest I check in the configuration
--
Thanks
Breadman

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Did you configured the Outlook Address Book correctly after you moved
your
data?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Breadman" wrote in message
I am using Outlook 2003 sp2. I had to change to a new computer and moved
all
my files over. The only issue I am having is if I go to an email and
click
on
properties for the address and click Contcts (to add it to my contacts)
get
an error saying "Some names could not be added to Contacts. The action
could
not be completed"
Any suggestions?
--