Old August 22nd 06, 09:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Jack

Default Upgrade O97 pst to 2003 Unicode PST

What about all the Rules that I have setup. Will those get exported
also?
Jack

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] wrote:
Use method 2 and question 3 is renedered irrelevant since copying does not
change any data.

Tools-Options-Mail Setup-Account-View or Change - set your default
delivery location using the dropdown..

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Jack asked: