Old August 18th 06, 01:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Lucia

Default Outlook 2003 Scurity Prompts

I have modified a standard outlook form and got the security prompts
when VBScript code trys to access Outlook.Recipients. I have read Sue's
advice on this problem in the newsgroups and need some advice.

Sue states that "Outlook 2003 does not show security prompts on three
specific types of applications". The solution for VBScript is to use
the intrinsic Application Object. So I replaced
"CreateObject("Outlook.Application")" with "Application". The security
prompts disappeared. That's great!

But is there any side effect to use "Application"?