Old March 1st 06, 05:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Bobbi

Default Outlook Upgrade

Hi All:

Yesterday I upgrade one of my end users from Office 2000 to 2003. The
software was an upgrade not a full version. I selected upgrade and remove
old program verisons. After the installation, when Outlook was opened it
appeared that all the folders and email were present. However, some of the
folders were empty even though it showed new mail in the folder. Also
several items were missing. Lastly, the old version of Outlook was not
removed and when it is opened all the folders and email appear correctly.
Any assistance with fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.