Old August 10th 06, 08:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Norman Litell

Default Failure of Rules Processing -- 2

Antioch,
1. The spam has come in both text and gif forms.
2. I am already using EarthLink's spam blocking option at the ISP email
level -- what I am trying to do here is handle the spam that get through
that filter.

Norman

"antioch" wrote in message

"Norman Litell" wrote in message
k.net...
Following up on my earlier post on this subject, it appears that the

Rules
processing operation may get confused ..............................

Heavy clipping for clarity :-)

Hello Norman

I have not read you original thread, so excuse me if I am asking what has
been asked already.
The main gist of your problem seems to be for setting message rules to

block
email spam.
Just two questions -
1. What type/form is this spam - text or .gif(coloured type and
background - bit like a picture)
2. Have you contacted your ISP - can they block these spams and save to

you
mail box.
Rgds
Antioch