Old August 7th 06, 04:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
SplashHappy256

Default Save this password in your password list. Keeps appearing ...

The "Enter Network Password" message box with the text "Save this password in
your password list." keeps appearing when I try to add a new gmail account to
outlook although I have:
1- Verified password and user name are correct
2- checked save password checkbox "Save this password in your password list"

I have 2 other gmail accounts in Outlook that are working fine. I
configured the new account the same as the others.