Old August 7th 06, 12:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Emily R. Harris

Default Delete all Outlook Express 6 data

psale wrote:
I wish to send a Windows XP Pro SP2 laptop back to the factory for service.
Prior to doing this I transfered all Outlook Express Addresses, emails,
identies, etc. from this "broken" laptop to a shiny new laptop using, in case
anyone is interested, Outlook Express Backup Wizard. I wish to completely
delete all Outlook Express data prior to letting this laptop out of my hands.
Specific suggestions on just how to do this would be appreciated. Keep in
mind that once the laptop is back in my possession I will want to re-activate
Outlooks express, but not neccessarily restore ALL those old emails.

Thats ok you dont have worry about it for me.