Old February 21st 06, 05:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Lorne M

Default Unable to save appointments in calendar

I installed MS office 2000 disks on a new CPU.
Entering appointments on Outlook Calendar I get a pop up stating:
Unable to load free/busy data.Errors have been detectedin the file
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application
Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook\outlook.pst.
Quit all mail-enabled applications and then, use the Inbox Repair Tool. (The
latter seems to be called Detect and Repair)
I clear the POP3 conection for the inbox. Following the promp, I install
Disk 1. It spins and acknowledges it is loading files , then confirms success.
When I try to enrer appointments the pop up reoccurs.
I would appreciate any guidance!