Old August 1st 06, 02:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Tibelian

Default Outlook 2007 Beta Catastrophic Failure

Thanks Milly for your suggestion.

However it is not working.

I uninstalled Outlook Connector and re-installed it again from the Office
Live Email website. Same problem. Outlook 2007 starts -- Flash Screen --
Outlook appears for a moment -- Poof.. disappears.

Any ideas on whats going on?

- Tibelian

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
wrote in message
Uninstall the Outlook connector and get a newer version.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Tibelian asked: