Old January 16th 06, 06:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default I can not delete a duplicate personal folders list

Your profile is corrupt, probably based on an incorrect migration of your
..pst file.

Create a new mail profile and configure it to use your existing .pst file.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Gino asked: