Old July 29th 06, 03:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
ted

Default Outlook Express and IE7.0

Vincenzo,

It's working now, thanks!
--
Regards,
Ted

"Ted" wrote:

I just tried that. My browser is already set to IE. Any other recommendations?
--
Thanks,
--

"Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]" wrote:

Ted wrote:

When I click on a hyperlink within an incoming message nothing happens.
I reviewed IE 8.0 SP2 anwers and my file type for HTML points to IE with
"Open"
bolded. Under IE 7.0 Internet Options Programs, there is no "Reset Web
Settings".
My Environment:
Windows XP Pro 5.1.2600, SP 2 Build 2600.
Outlook 2000 9.0 and Outlook Express 6.00 (both have same problem) .
IE 7.0 Beta 3.
McAfree Security Center 7.0.2.0

Courtesy of Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security):
[Control Panel Add/Remove Programs ] Set Program Access and Defaults
Browser: IE must be chosen here if you're running IE7 Beta 2 and want such
links to work.

--
Vincenzo Di Russo
Microsoft® MVP - Most Valuable Professional