Old February 12th 06, 06:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default Can only see outlook when its fully maximized...

If you make your screen resolution smaller, do you see a little title bar?
If yes, move it to the middle of your screen and drag the corner to increase
it from the title bar to a small Outlook window.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Ehren asked: