Old February 10th 06, 03:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Ehren

Default Can only see outlook when its fully maximized...

Hello-

I have a querky problem with my outlook in that if it is not maximized it is
invisible. It shows in my taskbar but if i right click it and click maximize
it will show up, but then if I click the button to the right of the close
button at the top while maximized (the double window button to make it
smaller and so I can adjust the size and or move it around) you can see the
window 'de-maximize' but it goes invisible. To see it again i have to right
click the item in my taskbar and click maximize.

Not totally unusable but definately annoying! Anyone know whats up?

Thanks!
/Ehren