Old July 23rd 06, 05:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Jim Pickering

Default Removing reply/forward indicator

Message cleaner can do it:
http://www.roundhillsoftware.com/Mes...ner/?GrSJdRQUC

Within Outlook Express, you can use the menu choice, Tools/Options/Send and
click the Plain Text button and uncheck the box at the bottom to insert an
indent [] when replying to a message.
--
Jim Pickering
MVP-Outlook Express/Windows Mail

"Kuay Tim" wrote in message
Hi James,

I don't know of an OE option that would accomplish the task. One way to
achieve the desired end would be to save (Save As) each message with the
undesired icon in a Windows folder, delete the corresponding message(s) in
the Inbox, then drag the saved message(s) back into the OE Inbox (or other
folder).

--
Tim K.
aka Kuay Tim
"James Martin" wrote in message
Hi there,

Can anyone tell me how I can remove the reply or forward indictator from a
piece of mail? (I'm referring to the little arrow that OE adds to the mail
icon in the list of pieces of mail in my Inbox when I reply to or forward
letter.)

Thanks!

James