Old July 16th 06, 07:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
§hirley

Default Delete Button grayed out.........

Hi Frank; Perhaps now this message will show that I do......I had a mishap
with windows last night which upset a lot of things big time.......however,
thanks to the windwosxp general newsgroup, and Bruce Hagen, all is well
again. Thank you for looking in.
Shirley

"Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM" wrote in message
"§hirley" wrote in message
Hello;
I am running Windows XP Home Edition SP2
Only when I click on a message in OE Newsgroups, does the Delete button
gray
out. Any help to correct this situation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Shirley

According to your message headers you do not have ANY service Pack for
WinXP. If you indeed had WinXP SP2 the Delete button on the keyboard would
work for news messages.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM
http://www.fjsmjs.com