Old July 15th 06, 08:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Michael Bauer

Default VBA guidance

Am 14 Jul 2006 08:12:45 -0700 schrieb vortex2k4:

You could search e.g. on www.outlookcode.com for "GetSharedDefaultFolder"
and "duplicate".

A good point to start at is also the Object Browser (F2) and its help via
F1.

--
Viele Gruesse / Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

I have been using VBA for excel and am now moving onto excel. I cant
really find a simple enough guide with the essential commands etc. So
if you could help me with a simple bit of code then I can understand
from that.

What I want to do is open up a folder in a seperate mailbox (not in
personal inbox) and then a) search for duplicates (subject titles are
the same) and b) check if they have a flag or not.

If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated

Thanks