Old July 14th 06, 10:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Steve Vincent

Default Can meeting organizer "force" a reply to meeting requests?

I guess I should have worded my question better. I realize you cannot force
a user to respond. What I meant to ask was, when a user *accepts* a meeting
request, is there a way to automate the reply so they don't have the option
to accept without sending a reply?

"Steve Vincent" wrote:

I know that you can disable "Request Responses" in a meeting request so
invitees won't respond, but can I do the opposite? That is, can I "force"
them to respond to a meeting request, apart from creating a custom form?

Thanks in advance,

Steve Vincent