Old January 27th 06, 08:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
mogul T

Default how do I stop a loading error message - Outbak.dll not valid

neo, thanks. There were no files in Addins but you reminded me that I had
installed outlook backup in my 2002 version of Outlook and when I looked for
it I could not find it in the 2003 version. I re-installed and solved the
problem. Thanks again.

"neo [mvp outlook]" wrote:

Select Tools Options Other Advanced Options button COM Addins and
see if you have an addin listed that deals with backing up outlook data. If
it is listed, remove it.

"mogul T" mogul wrote in message
news
I am recieving the following error message when loading Outlook 2003
"c:\documents and settings\(My Name)\applications data\microsoft
addins\c:\program files\microsoft office\office11\ADDINS\Outbak.dll is not
valid addin."
I then hit OK and Outlook seems to load perfectly. Can someone suggest how
to stop this message.