Old June 30th 06, 01:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default Outlook Error

how many accounts are you checking? try raising the check time to 8 -10 min
and see if it helps.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

wrote in message
. net...
I am getting an error from Outlook 2003. It seems to happen at random
times but always seem to be during attempts to send/receive email. The
error does not happen every time. The error seems to occur every hour or
2, even though I do a send/receive every 5 minutes. I tried doing a repair
and it did not help. I then did an uninstall and a new install and that
did not help. I then created a new profile and that did not help. The
error does not always occur on the same email account (I have 10 accounts,
but have experimented with less accounts).

When the windows error message pops up and I view the error message it
shows:

Error signature

AppName: outlook.exe AppVer:11.0.8010.0 AppStamp:43d16d53
ModName: ntdll.dll ModVer: 5.1.2600.2180 ModStamp:411096b4
fdebug: 0 Offset: 00064ed1

Does anyone have any ideas on fixing the problem?

Thanks,
Neil