Old June 28th 06, 07:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Default How do I send same email to many contacts?

Use the By Category view of your Contacts.
Select a Category
Actions New Message to Contact
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Jo Foster" wrote in message
I have carefully compiled my contacts list so I can "find" everyone in a
particular category but have not done "distribution lists" because several
people fit more than one. But how do I send a group an email? I managed it
in
Outlook Express by having separate address lists and even managed
"undisclosed recipient". I can't understand micrsoft's instructions, or
indeed find them!
I'm using XP Professional