Old June 27th 06, 01:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
sabrina

Default Help - how do I separate business from personal contacts?

What other reasons? Is there another program that is better than OE?

"DGuess" wrote:

"sabrina" wrote in message
Okay. I did all of that, and that works fine. But, in my contacts list,
(in
the bottom left corner), ALL of the contacts are still showing up. How do
remove the business contacts from showing in this contact list?

You don't.

That's not the way it was designed and another in the many reasons I won't
use it.

SFTNGP05.phx.gbl