Old January 19th 06, 12:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
DL

Default Incoming email from second account received into default account

late again

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
SSG u17612@uwe wrote:

I'm using Outlook 2003 on my wireless laptop. I have 2 email accounts
- the default account and account 2. When doing a Send/Receive, all
incoming mail to account 2 is downloaded to the default account as
well as #2.

This is normal. No matter how many POP accounts you have, they'll all use
the same default folders.

This doesn't happen on my desktop, where I'm using Outlook 2002. Any
ideas?

The version of Outlook doesn't matter. The types of the accounts do. At
work, you either have rules that are doing the separation or you're using

an
account of the type that uses its own folder set, like IMAP.
--
Brian Tillman