Old January 17th 06, 03:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

Default Office 2000 Updates removed files and can't open Outlook/Express

Karen wrote:

Downloaded Office updates, SR-1, 2, etc. Now I can't open Outlook or
use Outlook Express. Getting error msg's telling me to reinstall
both but when I try to getting other error msg.'s telling me files
missing (mostly . dll's) that where replaced by updates! Don't know
what to do and am very upset. Never should have updated!

If you're using Windows XP, restore to a Restore Point just prior to when
you installed the updates.
--
Brian Tillman