Old January 15th 06, 05:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Blair Wilson

Default You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation

Correction, I don't have that problem anymore, I now get prompt for correct
password. I keep entering the correct username/password, and Outlook keeps
prompting me for the correct username/password. Yet I can test my username
and password in Outlook successfully. There is got to a setting that is not
be updated. I am clueless where the info is stored. I am still researching
issue. I just a new post, hopefully someone has experienced this issue
before.

Blair
"jamepc" wrote in message
Hello Blair,
Did you ever resolve this issue? I'm having the same problem.
Thanks,
Jamie

"Blair Wilson" wrote:

Help Needed!

When I click on "send/receive" I get "You don't have appropriate
permission
to perform this operation". I am using MS Office 2K3 and WinXP. I
deleted
all profiles after saving outlook.pst file. I have created a new
profile.
Has anybody experienced this issue before? If so, please share your
resolution with me. Any/All suggestions are welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Blair