Old June 20th 06, 08:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Default Menu bar is missing otlook express 6

There will never be an OE7. You don't have to reinstall XP, just IE/OE, but
you need the reinstallation disk that should have come with your computer.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

"Beaciel" wrote in message
Many thanks but I cannot reinstall windows XP.
It's very very strange.
i do not think I will receive more answers. Perhaps I will wait until OE7
is
on the market:-)

"mac" wrote:

"Beaciel" wrote in message
Thank you steve
Yes i tried those commands but nothing happens.
And of course I rebooted .

You can wait to see if you get any other advice?

Or you can start reading here in readiness?

How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in
Windows
XP

Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. OE. [DTS]