Old June 19th 06, 08:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
mattgoof2005

Default MS Outlook 2002 "Unable to open all cells due to low memory"

Did you remember to set you page file after reinstalling XP? It should be
about 2-3 times the size of your system RAM. I'm a Win2K user, so I can't
tell you off the top of my head how to do it, but it should be under your
system properties/advanced. I think Microsoft calls it Virtual Memory in XP.

"Stan Sonnega" wrote:

I recently reinstalled Windows XP Pro and MS Office XP. After copying the old
.pst file back to the newly installed MS Office I now get an erreo message
with the following text " Microsoft Outlook - Unable to display all the cells
due to low memory"

This message did not appear before. Does anyone know a fix for this?