Old January 14th 06, 01:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
DL

Default Incoming email from second account received into default account

You either need to set the options to not include an account in the
send/receive or
if you wish to use both create a new sub folder of the Inbox and use rules
to move msgs from one account to this folder

"SSG" u17612@uwe wrote in message news:5a4e0a731ef20@uwe...
I'm using Outlook 2003 on my wireless laptop. I have 2 email accounts -

the
default account and account 2. When doing a Send/Receive, all incoming

mail
to account 2 is downloaded to the default account as well as #2.

This doesn't happen on my desktop, where I'm using Outlook 2002. Any

ideas?

Thanks, Shelley