Old January 9th 06, 03:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
NRitchie

Default Outlook: Send/Recieve error - An object could not be found?

I found my answer in the thread started by Travis and answered by Diane
Poremsky. I had to go to control panel/mail and delete my profile to start
over. Uninstalling and re-intalling Microsoft Office (Outlook) did not even
reset the profile. I will definitely be looking for Diane's books to help me
with other Office functionality. THANKS!

"NRitchie" wrote:

I have tried to set up my Earthlink e-mail account in Outlook 2003. I have
verified all Pop3 info and even conducted several successful test messages
from the setup screens. However, when I compose an e-mail and hit
send/receive, I get an error message that says, "An object could not be
found." I have not yet been able to send or received any e-mails.