Old January 8th 06, 10:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
mac-newbie

Default unable to delete junk mail

Hi,
I'm using Entourage on Office X and cannot delete junk mail messages from my
inbox that did not get filtered into my junk mail folder. When I
select/highlight the message and then hit "delete", it moves on to the next
message, but leaves the unwanted message where it is. When trying to mark
the message as junk mail, it greys out the message and then moves to the next
message, but the junk mail message is still there in my inbox. I have
checked through a web-based email program and confirmed that the unwanted
messages have been removed from the server. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks.