Old January 7th 06, 10:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Adprof

Default Outlook 2002 email received in Outlook Express 6

I am running Outlook 2002 in Window XP-SP2. The followng is a recent
occurence: While I can send email from Outlook 2002, I cannot receive. That
is, when I click on Send/Receive I get "The operation failed." When I try to
use Define Send/Receive Groups, nothing happens. I now find that all my
incoming email goes into Outlook Express. I tried creating a new maiil
profile in Outlook several times in different ways, but none corrected the
problem (they did, however, leave me with several extra profiles).

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who may have a thought on how to
correct this.