Old March 6th 06, 05:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Gordon

Default Can only send emails to people within my companies domain.

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 09:18:49 -0800, Please help! wrote:

My email won't let me send any messages to people who do not have the same
email domain as I do. It tells me it was unable to relay for that email
address. Looked at security and my email setup and everything looks fine. Any
suggestions?

Perhaps your exchange account doesn't let you send outside the domain?

--
Gordon Burgess-Parker
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk