Old June 2nd 06, 02:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Default How to choose an account to send e-mail

There's a dropdown list to help you choose the account on the toolbar in the mail message.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Samy" wrote in message ...
Hello all.
I have Office 2003 / Windows XP SP2.
I have three accounts (for working POP, hotmail and personal POP)

When I send an e-mail Outlook takes by default the first one account.
I always choose manualy the account I need but sometimes I forget or I
choose badly.

My question is:
There is a way to select from which account the e-mail will be send?
Plug-in or Option or other???

Thanks a lot.