Old March 3rd 06, 08:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default Outlook Reminders

OK, well I feel stupid now. I think the reason reminders did not pop up
is because I was checking OWA in FireFox. I just checked it in IE6 and
the reminders popped up right away.

So I went back to the problem computer and ran Detect&Repair and it
went through without giving any errors messages or anything. Opened
Outlook, same thing. So, I tried renaming the OST file. Opened Outlook
again and everything loaded fine. Pop-up reminders worked like they
should. So to be sure I reboot the computer and try opening Outlook
again. The reminders freeze the comp up again! So, I reboot and try
installing SP2. Opened Outlook, same crap.

Thoughts?