Old May 28th 06, 01:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default Reduce gigantic icon size in 2007 beta?

only by changing the window size or your resolution.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Melelina" wrote in message
Is there a way in Outlook 2007 beta to reduce the size of the icons in the
Navigation pane and across the top of the page? They are GIGANTIC.
Horrible looking. It makes Outlook appear to be a comic book instead of a
business application. I will never use this version of Outlook (or Word
for that matter) if I can't reduce the icon size to very small, neat and
nice looking. I also cannot see how to reduce the font size for the
listings in the Navigation pane. That is also way too large.

I like the size of the icons on the top of the "inbox page". Those are
nice and small and neat. I hate the gigantic size icons on the "new
message" page though. Why are those so huge? I don't have a vision problem
with icons. I assume Microsoft must think everyone has low vision and thus
needs gigantic icons. How do I change the size of the icons in the
Navigation pane and on pages such as "new message" so they are very small
and don't take up such a ridiculous amount of room?