Old January 13th 06, 11:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general
John

Default Corrupt personal folders

Outlook 2003, Size: 1.09 GB (1,180,386,304 bytes)

Thanks

"Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]"
om wrote in message
What version of Outlook are you using and how big is your .PST file?

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

reply

"John" wrote:

Hi

My pst file has gone corrupt. I tried repairing it with scanpost but the
repaired file, although retains its large size, does not show any items
in
outlook. I have a backup of the original file before repair which shows
items in outlook but sometimes hangs outlook due to its corruption. How
can
I now repair it? Would exporting into a new pst help?

Thanks

Regards