Old March 2nd 06, 04:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Jim

Default Plain text messages are not readable

Hi everyone, sure hope someone can help.

I am running Office 2003, with XP Pro.

Apparently I have inadvertently changed a setting, because all emails
received in Plain Text are not readable. I can open them OK, but there is
nothing in the body of the message.

Additionally, if I create a new contact or calendar item, any info I enter
in the fields for "subject", "location", "name", "job title", etc. appears
OK. But any info I enter in the body of the appointment, or the contact, does
not appear. However, once I save the new item, then the data appears on the
screen. If I open the item back up, the info in the body disappears.

Does anyone know what's going on??

Thanks you guys for any help.

--
Jim