Old May 25th 06, 11:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
phil

Default Remove arrange by group view for multiple folders and multi mail a

How do you remove group view for multiple folders and multiple mail accounts?
I currently manage 6 mail accounts in my office and have large reference
archives with multiple folders. I hate the setting of showing by groups in
all of the folder and the only way I have found to remove them is to manually
change the setting. There has to be a way to do this for an overall setting.

Thanks in advance.