Old May 24th 06, 10:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Onesolo

Default Can't see new emails body with Outlook 2007 Beta

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

Onesolo wrote:

I installed the new beta of the Office 2007, and the body of the new
emails don't show up. It's all their, judging by the size of the
emails, even the attatchments are showed.

Try disabling any mail scanning by your AV software.
--
Brian Tillman

I have AVG Free edition, and I disabled the outlook plugin and it worked.
Now I can see new emails. And the email that I was unable to view the text
body I still can't view them, but I presume that the AVG plugin did something
to them.