Old May 24th 06, 04:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Curious

Default Outlook Error Message Unknown Error 0x8004010F

I am using Windows XP Professional and Outlook 2003. I'm not really
attempting to "import" anything. I just want to use my MSN info in Outlook as
mediated by Connector.

"John from Puget Sound" wrote:

what type of file are you tring to import, what file extension, how did you
create it?

"curious" wrote:

I have Outlook 2003. I simply want to import my addresses into Outlook and
when I click on File, then import/export I get choices, none of which is my
address book.

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

curious wrote:

i keep getting unknown error messages in Outlook. I cannot import my
addresses..

State you Outlook version, account type, and exactly what you're doing and
what you see as you do it.
--
Brian Tillman