Old May 20th 06, 06:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Ottmar Freudenberger

Default Cannot read own postings since a while

"viktor weisshaeupl" schrieb:

Freu"Whyever you're not asking in the german languaged OE6 newsgroup"di

Nowadays I avoid using German speaking newsgroups if anyhow possible. There is a
big cultural difference between German and English speaking newsgroups. When you
ask something in an English speaking group, you usually get an answer in polite
normal language. In German speaking groups there are a lot of folks around which
tell you then, what you have done wrong in your posting, why you should use
capitals whenever necessary, why not cite like that, they try to blame you for
not having read all 10000 postings in the last 5 years etc etc often in a very
aggressive style.

Aha. I don't know, if you ever posted to the german languaged OE6
newsgroup. Wait a minute - you did. Now I'm wondering even more,
what you're understanding of an "aggressive style" might be. Anyhow,
that's not true from my perspective. And yes, I'ld prefer solutions.

Bye,
Freu"Thanks for MIMEing g"di