Old May 20th 06, 02:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Jim Pickering

Default Cannot read own postings since a while

Also the problem may be related to the retention time of messages on his
news server. He could try connecting to these newsgroups directly via
Microsoft's server and not his utanet server.
--
Jim

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
The only things I can think of now a

You may have a damaged identity. File | Identity | Add New Identity.
Create a new one and test it. If all is well, you can import your messages
from the old identity and delete it.

How to Create and Use Identities in Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=209169

Or:

Remove each news account | Compact | Reboot, and add the accounts back.

In Tools | Options | Read - Uncheck: Get XXX headers at a time.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

"viktor weisshaeupl" wrote in message

"Bruce Hagen" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
View | Current View: Show All Messages & Group Messages By Conversation.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

That´s what it has been all the time. Now I wiped off all newsaccounts. I
installed one account again, also two newsgroups I have been posting to.
I can see the replies to my questions but not my question itself. So I
could see your reply without my first posting. Very mysterious.

--
Viktor Weisshäupl
The e-mail address in the header is never read