Old May 19th 06, 11:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Guest

Default Cannot read own postings since a while

"viktor weisshaeupl" ha scritto nel messaggio

"Bruce Hagen" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
View | Current View: Show All Messages & Group Messages By Conversation.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

That´s what it has been all the time. Now I wiped off all newsaccounts. I
installed one account again, also two newsgroups I have been posting to. I
can see the replies to my questions but not my question itself. So I could
see your reply without my first posting. Very mysterious.

--
Viktor Weisshäupl
The e-mail address in the header is never read