Old May 17th 06, 10:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Ben M. Schorr - MVP

Default HELP ME! Outlook Express Freezes When I Click On A Link

Aloha stacieglass,

You should probably ask this "down the hall" in one of the Outlook Express
newsgroups. This group is for Outlook from the Microsoft Office suite which,
despite the confusingly similar name, is a totally different product.

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Roland Schorr & Tower
http://www.rolandschorr.com
Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenote.html

Hi,

All of a sudden when I click on a link in an email message in Outlook
Express, not only does the link not open, but my whole Outlook Express
program freezes up.

I'm running Win XP Professional, Service Pack 1.

Does anyone know a fix for this? It's driving me crazy.

Thanks, stacie.