Old May 15th 06, 08:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Cricket

Default Oulook 03 Can "find" server, but can't login, send or receive...

I'm using Outlook 2003. Connected to the net via local lan. I have one
computer using Outlook 2000 and can access my email server just fine.
When creating the exact same settings via Outlook 2003 it can "find" the
server - but can't access it. The username and password are correct. The
incoming and outgoing settings are exactly the same the Outlook 2000
settings.

I'm baffled. Any ideas as to what I need to change?
Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Cricket