Old May 13th 06, 01:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default O2003: exchange and imap emails arriving in same folder

Problem solved. :P

We have a mixed environment because we are taking over this office and
until they move they need to get mail from two sources. As people move
offsite we're having their exchange email forwarded to their imap
accounts (diff server and email addy). Several weeks ago one of the
managers gave the exchange admin a list of names and he set forwarding
on some names that we didn't need forwarding on.