Old May 11th 06, 09:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default How can the Start time for a Journal Entry be "none".

I'm using outlook 2003 and win2k. Every time I make a journal entry
the start time and end time display as none, but only in the entry
list. If I open an item, or even if I export the items to .csv, the
fields are correct, but in the entry list the start and end columns
have the value "none", and therefore none of the views work. I've done
"detect and repair". I've done outlook /cleanviews and outlook
/cleanprofile. Nothing makes the start and end columns in the list of
journal entries show the correct values!

I feel like this would be going to ridiculous effort, but I could
create 2 new fields, called Begin and Finish, for example, and have the
code that starts the timer when I open the form write the current time
into the Begin field, and then the current time when I close it to the
Finish field. Could anyone give me some help on how to do that? I'm a
n00b with vba!